Job title: NQT Class Teachers required for KS1 and KS2
Start date: September 2020
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: Hammersmith and Kensington, London
West London Free School Primary, Earl’s Court Free School Primary and Kensington Primary Academy are part of the Knowledge Schools Trust and our staff work closely together, utilising their skills and experience across all three schools. All three schools have been graded Ofsted ‘Outstanding’. Our schools are inclusive, with the highest academic standards; we take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish. Our core belief is that every child is entitled to a classical liberal education, which we deliver by implementing our well recognised Primary Knowledge Curriculum. The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do.
- Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
- Believe that every child in our schools can, and will, succeed
- Think creatively, be flexible, collaborative and resilient
- Enjoy the challenge of, and be committed to, teaching a rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
- Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families
- Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the schools, and yourself
We will offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be help us build our innovative schools
- A happy and supportive working environment with the highest expectations and standards of learning and teaching
- An opportunity to pioneer an exciting new curriculum
- Access to a network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from
- Leadership and management opportunities as the schools grow
Application forms can be obtained from Ms Angela Evangelos, the Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. and should be addressed to Mrs Laura Lund and sent to email@example.com.
CVs alone will not be considered.
Application deadline: Monday 9th December 2019 by 3.30pm
Interviews: Wednesday 11 and Thursday 12th December 2019
Knowledge Schools Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check and other employment checks.